Sunday, March 28, 2010

Illustrator Proposal for Mid Term Project

Media Lit Illustrator Proposal:

1. The visual component that I am creating to accompany my essay is a new logo for the product since there is already a picture of what the product looks like. However, my logo will represent the name of the product and a little illustration as to how the product works. So everything will be combined within the logo itself.

2. In illustrator I will use some of the pen tools that allows you to bend a straight line so I can make it curved. I will use some text in it but make it colorful and block lettering. To go with the little illustration of how to use the product I will make a bubble like person using the eclipse key and then make the outline of the figure black. For the inside of the figure I will have it filled in white, but I will use the transparent key to make it a little easier to see through so that I can make the text appear behind the figure. I will use some of the blending techniques to make everything look better as well as use a lot of coloring.

3. I hope that my illustration looks very vibrant and kind of shows how the sensors to the product works. So that’s why I would have the figure transparent looking and then maybe mimic a TV in front of it where you can see the actual person a bit more defined so that you know its virtual. I want the viewer to be able to see how the product works through the logo but still see what the product is about. I don’t want to have any writing on it except the name “Project Natal” so that the viewer can kind of guess as to how the product initially works.

No comments:

Post a Comment